May 13, 2010

David Miliband Campaign

Former Foreign Minister David Miliband visited the West Harrow Labour Club, to start his campaign to become the new leader of the Labour Party following a woeful General Election. Surprisingly, I was the only national newspaper photographer there- possibly as the rest of the media was watching events unfold in Westminster, as David Cameron and Nick Clegg's negotiating teams worked on forming a historic coalition government.

One of my pictures was used on the front page of The Daily Mirror the following day.


Satisfied with my pictures, I asked the press officer if I could have a minute with Mr. Miliband. She said it may be a possibility, a brief moment later I was one-on-one for about 30 seconds, and managed to shoot the portrait below.


More pictures available on my website... www.blakeezracole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment